Funders for a Just Economy is the gathering place for funders committed to economic justice and workplace issues. We are committed to advancing the philanthropic conversation about economic and social justice, and the centrality of unions and other worker formations in those efforts. We invite our colleagues and partners in philanthropy to join our working group.
The working group is comprised of local, regional, and national funders. Members meet regularly to share strategies, collaborate in learning opportunities, and plan programming. If you are interested in learning more about our work and possibly becoming a member of Funders for a Just Economy, please contact Manisha Vaze at email@example.com.
- Shona Chakravartty, Hill Snowdon Foundation (FJE Co-Chair)
- José García, Ford Foundation
- Alejandra Ibañez, The Woods Fund (FJE Co-Chair)
- Marjona Jones, Unitarian Universalist Veatch Program at Shelter Rock
- Emma Oppenheim, Open Society Foundations
- Anna Quinn, NoVo Foundation
- Adriana Rocha, Neighborhood Funders Group
- Bob Shull, Public Welfare Foundation
- Manisha Vaze, Neighborhood Funders Group